Topics

Custom trainings #questions

cleft wretched <grandiose.debonair@...>

Hey there,

I used to be able to make my own breathing programs and exercises. What happened? I don't seem to be able to name or tailor anything anymore. That's the reason I bought it was to do this... Also all my historical data was wiped with an update a while back.

Am i missing something here? How can I create and name my own breathing exercises again?

Andrew

Nadia Albul

Hello Andrew!

Surely you can create and edit your custom training! For detailed instructions, please look here: https://olekdia.com/Custom_training

As for your data loss, my apologies about that! Please note that's a good idea to create a backup file before any update of any app, as some vendors might block some standard Android services that causes problems like this.