Topics

Crush on Note 9 #bugs

scott d <yepyepyep1980@...>

Yes I installed it from play store.  I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it is working perfectly now. Cheers for the reply.. I would love to see more work on this app as it is a really great app. I dont have any ideas as of yet what could be changed but keep up the effort its a great app..

On Thu, 3 Jan. 2019, 11:06 pm Nadia Albul <lune.the.me@... wrote:
Hi Scott!

Thanks for your friendly feedback! I have 2 questions - have you installed Prana Breath from Google Play Market? And would you have a few minutes of your time to help us to debug it?

Have a great New 2019!

Glad it's working now! Thanks for your great wishes! )