Topics

Crush on Note 9 #bugs

scott d <yepyepyep1980@...>

That's what it does as soon as i try open the app..

On Sat, 29 Dec. 2018, 3:40 am <noreply@... wrote:
Google Play Logo
Hello,

We wanted to let you know the developer of the Android app Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate, has replied to the Google Play review you wrote for it on Dec 28, 2018.

Prana Breath: Calm & Meditate
Your rating:★★★★★

 it was great but is now not working on my note 9..

Developer response:
Could you please describe the problem in details so I can help?

Edit review

If you would like to discuss your issues in more detail with the developer, you can contact the developer directly by emailing Oleksandr Albul or replying to this email.

Developer replies must adhere to the Posting Guidelines. If you have concerns about the developer's reply to your review, please contact Google.

If you don't want to receive further notifications when developers reply to your reviews, you may opt out.

Sincerely,
The Google Play Team

Nadia Albul

Hi Scott!

Thanks for your friendly feedback! I have 2 questions - have you installed Prana Breath from Google Play Market? And would you have a few minutes of your time to help us to debug it?

Have a great New 2019!