Topics

Crash on Android 4.2.2 #bugs

day <day719@...>

My Prana Breath app keeps crashing since the new upgrade.
I have a Samsung SM-T110 tablet running Android version 4.2.2 I have the Guru version of Prana Breath
How can I fix this?

Nadia Albul

Hello Day!

Are you running the latest version of Prana Breath, 9.0.2? We had some problems in 9.0 and 9.0.1, but no crashes were reported in 9.0.2.

day <day719@...>

Yes, that is correct.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019, 7:21 AM Nadia Albul <lune.the.me@...> wrote:
Hello Day!

Are you running the latest version of Prana Breath, 9.0.2? We had some problems in 9.0 and 9.0.1, but no crashes were reported in 9.0.2.

Hello Day!

Yes, there is a problem with this version of Android, so I would highly recommend you to create the backup file, uninstall Prana Breath, and install a little bit older version from here: https://vk.com/away.php?to=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fopen%3Fid%3D1lCuaI-FyrUzVGNnUUR3m72djNtZ0VklL&cc_key=
Other users with similar problems has reported it is gone in the version I suggest.