Topics

calculating heart rhythm #practice

Alberto Vercellotti <vercellotti.alberto@...>

Hi, I am using your app and It seems to me there's a bug in calculating heart rhythm. The practice of counting 30 Beats gives back anormal results. Am I wrong?
Regards.

Alberto

Nadia Albul

Hello Alberto!

Surely the app uses simplified algorithm as no smart phone can substitute a cardiograph. Therefore, you need to tap on the screen again once you count your 30th heart beat. The accuracy of this method, if you do it right, is +-10%. It's quite a lot as for non-medical device. What kind of result do you get that makes you think there's a bug?

Have a great 2019!