Topics

background personal music #bugs

Dave Duijn <duyndave@...>

Hello,

Great app but I cant change the backsounds anymore on my samsung S8.. I hope you can fix it. & I want to look at a peacefull movie on my smartphone during the exercise. Is that an option, maybe in the future?

Gr Guru user of the app

Nadia Albul

Hello Dave!

It seems that you have "Training sounds" mode on, that's why you change the background sound style in general Sounds tab, but that does not affect your current training. More details are here: https://olekdia.com/Training_sounds Please let me know if you have it corrected.

As for the peaceful movie, you can run Prana Breath on background and watch whatever you please. We won't add any preset video, as it would expand the app's size tremendously.