Topics

Cancel my subscription #questions

Nadia Albul

Hello Ro!

I have cancelled your payment, and you will have your money back in up to 3 weeks, according to Google Play Market policy. Sorry I can't answer you in Spanish, as I don't speak it other than "gracias muchas" ) And Google Translate can make the message distorted.

ro ma <romacarx@...>

me mandasteis un enlace  para anular la suscripción pero no puedo  hacerlo desde ese enlace porque es un pago único. Os doy el número de pedido. GPA. 3339-5283-7234-73244 por si me lo podeis hacer vosotros.
Si pudierais contestarme en español os lo agradecería ya que mi nivel de ingles es bajo. Gracias.

El vie., 26 abr. 2019 a las 12:50, ro ma (<romacarx@...>) escribió:
Hola,  desearía el reembolso de la compra de la app que hice el dia 16 de abril  ya que no se adapta a mis necesidades.  Gracias,  un saludo.

Nadia Albul

Hello Ro!

Hello Dan!

Actually we don't have any access to your data, including your email address. So please cancel your subscription by yourself (here are more details: https://olekdia.com/index.php?title=FAQ#How_can_I_cancel_my_subscription.3F ) or give me your order number so I can do it manually. Thanks for understanding!

ro ma <romacarx@...>

Hola,  desearía el reembolso de la compra de la app que hice el dia 16 de abril  ya que no se adapta a mis necesidades.  Gracias,  un saludo.

Daniel McArdle // Mathematics <yoadoad@...>

Hi,
I like the app, but do not want to pay any more money for the guru version as I no longer use it much.

Please assure me I will not be charged again.

Thanks.

I think it is under the Google Id: buffdesigners@...

Let me know I have cancelled please.

Thanks. Dan