Re: weird sound bug on default training #bugs

Nadia Albul

Hello Elizabeth!

Thank you for the detailed and friendly bug report! And sorry for your unpleasant experience. It's a strange bug, really. Could you please change the sound styles and see if it's still like this? There are some strange bugs with "flute" phase transition sound that for some reason made a mess with the background sounds , while "Tibetan bowl" works just fine! But I'll note your details as a bug ticket and make sure Oleksandr sees it.

PS. Sorry about my late reply - it's busy summertime )

Join pranabreath@olekdia.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.