Topics

I would like to translate Magic Intuition into Chinese(AD)

support@...

Hi, I like to use Magic Intuition very much, I am from China, I am willing to translate Magic Intuition into Chinese.I know a free translation platform: www.TransMyApp.com. You only need to upload the project language files to this website, and I can translate them online.

Lisa

Nadia Albul

Hello Lisa!

Thanks a lot for your enthusiasm! Just wanted to ask you - is that Traditional or Simplified Chinese you would like to help with? And also, would you be able to try wikiTranslate engine for the translation? We use it for years - it's simple and powerful )

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul