Re: Reminders don't work #questions

Nadia Albul

Hello Christian!

Oh I see. I am not sure why it is happening, as there were no problems with reminders since a couple of last updates. Are you using the current version of the app? Also, are you sure your battery saving app (if any) is not filtering reminders of Magic Intuition? And just in case, please see if the reminders are enabled and set right in Reminders tab. The reason I say those obvious things is that there were no tech problems with reminders within the app.

Please let me know if you have this problem fixed!

--
Best regards,
Nadia Albul

Join magicintuition@olekdia.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.