sticky Re: Developer's "to-implement list" #features

Tonj0907@...

I was wondering if you could add a "practice" mode, one that does not affect your daily stats. Sometimes it takes me awhile to get in the zone, whether every thing I pick is opposite of what it actually is, or if I'm not paying attention or what have you, anyways, sometimes I have to rage through a couple sets (especially when it comes to the circle sector lol) and I would prefer if those ragey rounds didn't affect my overall score. I also noticed that the more you play the lower your daily score (generally) becomes. What if you could just get scored on like 3 rounds per game a day on your competitive stats, and maybe a separate set of stats for your practice rounds? Anyways love the app, thank you 😉

Join magicintuition@olekdia.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.